TEMPLE HALL BOOKING
The Hall is in the lower floor of the temple. It was recently renovated and is great for occasions like Birthday’s, Baby showers, BrahmoPadesham, Engagement ceremonies, Weddings, etc. The Temple Hall can be booked for religious functions only and not for fund raising by non-profit organizations or cultural programs or any other commercial events.
The rental is treated as a donation, and the renter/devotee gets a tax-free receipt for the same.
Hall can be booked with payment of the full amount as set by the board of directors of Hindu Samaj Temple and payment is non refundable.
Booking is on a first come first serve basis.
Booking can be done online or by calling the following people. community member
- Rita Varma at 905-648-7258, leave a message 24/7 if no answer.
- Temple priest at 905-679-6935. Please leave your name and contact number and if Hall is available, the booking will be done. Payment is required within 2 days.
Visit to the Hall is allowed during temple hours any number of times.
Please explain any personal situations to board member Bob Nayyar or Booking volunteer Rita. They will be able to help and guide you with the booking.
One rental usage donation includes the following:
- Hall for maximum 125 guests, chairs and tables, music system and up to 4 microphones, along with well stocked bathrooms.
- Connecting to caterers or decorators are complimentary and is your own responsibility.
- Temple doesn’t benefit from your orders.
- Kitchen is not part of the booking.